Mr McKenic® - Stain Buster can be used for a wide range of applications to remove stains, such as:
- Mould & Mildew Stains - In environments with long exposure to moisture, typically in bathrooms.
- Copper Oxide Stain - Corrosion of copper pipes found in HVAC systems and water supply lines.
- Toilet Bowl Stain - Found on toilet bowls and urinals. Pour directly into urinals to prevent chokage.
- Cement & Lime Deposits - Residues from concrete mixers, bricks, ceramic tiles and all mansonry work.
- Rust Stain - Red iron oxides produced when ferrous metals corrode.
- Scale Deposit - Formed at surfaces in constant contact with water such as pipes and heaters.
Directions for use:
- Mr McKenic®- Stain Buster can be applied using brush or soak methods.
- Apply the product onto target areas and leave it for 5-8 minutes to work.
- Agitate with a brush or a soft pad for stubborn stains.
- Rinse off thoroughly with plenty of water.
- Repeat application when necessary.
This product can be diluted up to 6 parts of water, depending on the stains.
Product Code: CR3880