Mr McKenic®- Silicone Spray is a multi-functional protective spray for both metal and non-metal surfaces, including rubber and plastic. Its quick-dry formula effectively lubricates, waterproofs and protects moving components without leaving sticky residue.
It gently cleans and maintains materials like vinyl and rubber by leaving a protective film to prevent dust build-up and giving an instant shine at the same time. Ideal for use in applications with moving linkages, rail guides, pulleys, conveyor belts, cutting tools & more.
Its Premium variant provides better lubrication and longer protection while the other offers quick lubrication and light protection for applications where aesthetics is required.
Available sizes: 360gm (Premium), 412gm (Regular)
- Lubricates and protects
- Leaves no sticky residue
- Assists quick mould release
- Prevents corrosion
- Safe on all metal surfaces
Areas of applications:
Directions for use:
- Shake Can well before use.
- Remove all existing oil, grease before use.
- Spray Mr McKenic® Silicone Spray by holding can 20-25cm away from surface.
- Re-spray after application as necessary.
- Use short bursts instead of a long continuous spray.
Note: Always test on a small area when used for the first time on a new surface. Consider Silicone Spray (Premium) for better lubrication and longer protection.
Product Code: LU1809(3)