Mr McKenic® – Pump Clean is a premium cleaning solvent used to clean electronic equipment, generators and motor-powered tools. It contains no harsh chemicals and can be used on most materials, including rubber, plastic and painted surfaces.
Available Sizes: 290gm, 25L, 210L (Contact us for Bulk rates)
- Cleans Electronic Parts
- Leaves No Residue
- Improves Electrical Conductivity
- No Chlorinated Solvents
- Safe on Sensitive Surfaces
Application for use:
Mr McKenic® – Pump Clean is widely used in industrial machineries, aviation industry, offshore and marine industries, construction industry, hotels, etc.
Direction for use:
For Soak Method:
- Mr McKenic® – Pump Clean can be used by dipping or spraying method.
- Pour this product in a metal container or apply directly.
- Soak parts to be cleaned for about 5 to 15 minutes, brush or agitate, if necessary.
- For stubborn parts, soak longer and then brush or agitate.
- Repeat the application if necessary.
For Spray Method:
- Pour Mr McKenic©- Pump Clean into a poly sprayer or jet sprayer. Alternatively, use the product packed in Aerosol Can form
- Spray directly on greasy components to be cleaned.
- Leave it for 15-20 minutes for product to work before wiping off with a clean cloth.
- Scrubbing may be required for stubborn stains.
- Repeat application if necessary.
Product Code: EE1339