Mr McKenic® – Pro-Guard™ is a premium grade polyacrylate based coating that halts the spread of rust on rusty metal surfaces and prevents the formation of rust and corrosion on metal. It acts as a barrier to protect surfaces against oxygen, moisture, industrial fumes, sun’s harmful rays and other environmental pollutants which act as catalysts for rust.
Mr McKenic® – Pro-Guard™ meets military specification MIL-STD-810F “High Temp-Cyclic Storage” and complies with US FDA requirements as Dry Coating for food contact surfaces
Available Sizes: 5L, 25L (Contact us for Bulk rates)
- Protects Against Corrosion
- Adheres Well On Surfaces
- Leaves a Hard & Durable Film
- Heat & Alkaline Resistant
- Easy To Apply
Areas of applications:
Mr McKenic® – Pro-Guard™ is widely used for preservation and rust prevention on metal surfaces in the oil & gas industries, marine industries, military, component warehouse, manufacturing plants, hotels etc.
It can also be used as coating on wood, floorings and other surfaces to prevent deterioration due to moisture and other contaminants.
Direction for use:
- Surfaces must be cleaned, free from oil, dirt and other contaminants. Ensure surface is dry before application.
- Shake well before use.
- Apply on target area evenly using a brush or roller.
- For maximum protection, coat 2 layers. Allow the first coat to dry before applying the second layer.
- Leave it for at least 8 hours for coating to be fully cured.
- For use as a primer, 1 layer of coat is sufficient.
- Coverage: 1 Litre covers approximately 10m2 (single layer)
- Drying time: 45 to 60 minutes at 30°C
Curing time : Minimum 8 hours
Product Code: PC8012