Mr McKenic® - Heat Transfer Fluid, is formulated with a combination of inhibited propylene glycol and superior corrosion protection package. Suitable for use in heating or cooling fluid processes where operating temperatures range from -45℃ to 150℃, in undiluted concentrations.
Refer to the table below for the typical freezing and boiling points of Mr McKenic®
Heat Transfer Fluid: Mr McKenic® - Heat Transfer Fluid can be used as a water-based corrosion preventive additive for the protection of metal in industrial watera. It is highly soluble in water and has the ability to protect at extremely low concentration level.
Available Sizes: 25L, 210L (Contact us for Bulk Rates)
- Superior Corrosion Preventive Package
- Readily Soluble in Water & Glycols
- No Petroleum Solvents
- Highly Concentrated
- Environmentally Friendly
- Proven Performance
Application for use:
Mr McKenic® - Heat Transfer Fluid is widely used in refrigeration systems, HVAC/R, line heaters, plastic extrusions, cooling or heating processes, line production Areas etc. Formulated to protect metals from corrosion, Mr McKenic® - Heat Transfer Fluid can be diluted with water used during hydrostatic testing.
Direction for use:
For heat transfer applications:
- Ensure that the system is cleaned before application.
- Depending on the capacity required, pour an appropriate amount of Mr McKenic®- Heat Transfer Fluid directly into the system. Refer to Table given in the product catalog.
- For optimum performance, Mr McKenic®- Heat Transfer Fluid can be added directly without further dilution.
For hydrostatic test & corrosion preventive applications:
Add at least 0.5% of Mr Mckenic®- Heat Transfer Fluid into water to be used for the hydrostatic test or for the final rinse of the cleaned metal parts.
Product Code: MM3219