Mr McKenic® – Cream Polisher is a uniquely formulated product which effectively cleans and polishes different surface types such as stainless steel, metal, aluminum, and tiles.
Mr McKenic® – Cream Polisher is non-fuming and non-corrosive, hence it is safe to use on most sensitive surfaces and will not cause discoloration of exterior walls.
Available Sizes: 500ml, 5L (Contact us for Bulk rates)
- Cleans and Polishes
- Removes Stubborn Stains
- Shines Dull Surfaces Instantly
- Clings Onto Vertical Surfaces
- Easy to Apply
- No Hard Scrubbing Required
- Safe on Most Surfaces
Areas of application:
Cleans and Polishes in One Step
Penetrates and lifts up dirt, grime, scum and other contaminants commonly found on surfaces exposed to wet, weathered conditions, bringing back shine to the dull surfaces.
Removes Stubborn Stains
Removes carbon deposits, grease from oven grills, stoves, pots and pans with no hard scrubbing and minimal rinsing required. Contains pumice that helps to lift up contaminants from porous surfaces, such as ceramic tiles.
Shines Dull Surfaces Instantly
Effectively lifts up rust, scale or oxidation from stainless steel, aluminum and most metal surfaces. Suitable for use in bathrooms, kitchens and outdoor structures, including aluminum cladding on high-rise buildings
Clings Onto Vertical Surfaces
Adheres well to vertical/curved surfaces for efficient cleaning. Suitable for removing water marks and other contaminants from glass panels, mirror, lift panels and many more.
Direction for use:
- This product can be applied directly on most surfaces.
- Test on small area before application.
- Add a small amount of water.
- Rub gently and wipe off with a damp cloth or sponge.
- For rough surfaces, agitate using a soft pad or wire brush.
- For large surfaces, use a rotating mechanical scrubber.
- Rinse thoroughly with water.
- Dry with clean cloth or mop
Rub along the surface grain when using on stainless steel.
For sensitive surfaces, do not apply directly. Always test on a small area.
Product Code: BC8618