As part of our constant efforts towards environmental protection, we are pleased to unveil a greener and environmental-friendlier solvent cleaner, Mr McKenic® – EE1332 Contact Cleaner.
Mr McKenic® – EE1332 Contact Cleaner is a non-CFC, non-HCFC cleaning solvent for general industrial and maintenance use. It effectively dissolves and removes dust, dirt, grime, grease, tar, adhesives and flux from electrical and electronic contact points.
It is quick drying and evaporates without leaving any residue. This product is suitable for use on electronic parts, metal and most plastics.
Available Sizes: 330gm, 422gm
- Cleans Precision Electronic Parts
- Removes Dirt & Flux
- Improves Electrical Conductivity
- Fast Drying
- Safe On Most Surfaces
- Low Toxicity
- CFC Free
- HCFC Free
- Non-Flammable Propellant
Application for use:
Cleans Electronic Parts
Removes dust, dirt and other small particles from PCB boards, motherboards, switchboards of CPUs, phones, ATM machines, credit card swipe machines and other electronic devices.
Breaks down grease, grime, ink and other contaminants commonly found in electric motors, printer rollers, inkjet/toner cartridges, metal bearings and other moving metal parts.
Removes Dirt & Flux
Cleans stubborn stains due to flux deposits, oxidation or corrosion from contact points exposed to weather conditions over prolonged periods.
Improves Electrical Conductivity
Improves conductivity between contact points of power/data connectors, battery connectors, switchboards, relays, cable connections and other terminal points.
Direction for use:
- Shake Can well and always test on a small area before use.
- Always test before using on plastic or painted surfaces.
- Switch off power supply before spraying onto the electrical or electronic components.
- Fit straw into the nozzle to reach inaccessible areas.
- Spray directly onto target areas to be treated.
- Brush or dust away the contaminants using a brush if necessary.
- Re-apply daily or weekly depending on application.
- Use short bursts instead of a long continuous spray.
Note: For small components or sensitive areas, spray onto a dry clean cloth and wipe over it.
Product Code: EE1332