Mr McKenic® - Biodegradable Degreaser is an economical degreaser and cleaner recommended for general industrial use. It contains a balanced blend of cleaning agents to lift off grease, oil, dirt and other stubborn stains from workshop floors, machinery, metal and other hard surfaces. Ideal for all industries.
Available Sizes: 5L, 25L, 210L (Contact us for Bulk rates)
- Water-based and biodegradable
- Outperforms Most Conventional Petroleum Based Solvents
- Removes oil, grease and stains
- High dilution ratio
- Safe for use in all industries
Direction for use:
- Mr McKenic® Biodegradable Degreaser can be applied using spray, soak or mop methods.
- Product can be diluted with water for various cleaning requirements:
- For heavy soils, use neat or dilute with 1 part of water.
- For normal soils, dilute with 2 - 20 parts of water.
- For light soils, dilute with 20 - 35 parts of water.
- Apply onto target areas and allow this product to penetrate to lift off oil.
- For stubborn soils, leave the degreaser to soak in for 10-15 minutes to work on the stains. Agitate with a brush if required.
- Rinse thoroughly with water.
- Dry with clean mop or cloth.
- Repeat application when necessary.
NOTE: Before use on non-metal, painted or any other sensitive surfaces/equipment, always apply biodegradable degreaser on a piece of clean cloth and test on a small area first.
Watch video on how to apply:
Product Code: DR8209