Mr McKenic® - Anti-Seize Compound is premium-grade heavy-duty lubricating spray that effectively reduces friction and prevents seizure,
as well as corrosion between metal surfaces that are in contact.
It contains a unique combination of solid lubricating agents providing excellent lubricity and protection in extreme temperature conditions.
Applying on threaded joints eases assembly and prevents galling or seizure during disassembly.
Available Size: 445gm Aerosol
- Prevents Galling, Seizing and Fretting
- Withstand High Temperatures up to 900ºC
- Seals out Moisture
- Reduces Friction
- Reduces Thread Breakage
- Saves Time and Labour Cost
- Easy Application
Application for use:
Mr McKenic® - Anti-Seize Compound is highly resistant to water and corrosive chemicals, making it an ideal choice as a lubricant for applications exposed to high-humidity and high-temperature conditions.
Common areas of applications inculde bolts & nuts, bushings, couplings, fittings, flanges, hinges, pivots, threaded surfaces, drive chains, cylinder heads, well pumps and so on.
Direction for use:
- Shake can well before use.
- Remove all existing oil or grease if any.
- Spray a thin film of Mr McKenic® - Anti-Seize Compound evenly onto threaded connections by holding the can 20-25cm away from surface.
- After application, clear nozzle by inverting can and spray till the dispensed propellant is clear.
- Use short bursts instead of a long continuous spray. Repeat application if necessary.
Product Code: ME1202B