Mr McKenic® – Amber Bitumen Coating is a premium water-proof, vapour-proof and protective asphalt coating formulated to protect concrete and metallic surfaces against corrosion. It can rejuvenate dull-looking asphalt surfaces. The product can be applied easily, leaving a smooth black coating.
Available Sizes: 5L, 25L (Contact us for Bulk Rates)
- Seals off Air & Moisture
- Protects against Corrosion
- Resists Abrasive Wear & Tear
- Excellent Adhesion
Areas of applications:
Mr McKenic®- Amber Bitumen Coating is commonly used to protect steel surfaces, pipings, tubings, drill-pipes from corrosion.
Directions for use:
- Surfaces to be coated must be cleaned and free from oil, dirt and rust etc.
- Surfaces must be cleaned and free from oil, dirt and other contaminants. Ensure surface is dry before application.
- Mix the content well before use.
- Apply the product on target area evenly using a roller, brush, or conventional spray equipment
- For maximum protection, coat 2 layers. Apply the first layer and leave it for 20 to 30 minutes before applying the second layer.
- Leave it at least 8 hours for coating to be fully cured.
- For use as as a primer, 1 layer of coat is sufficient.
- Coverage: 1 Litre covers approximately 10 to 12m2 for a single layer coat.
Product Code: PC8013