- Increases Efficiency of Air-Con Units
- Reduces Energy Units
- Dilutes Up to 7 Parts of Water
- No Agitation Required
- No More Downtimes
- Safe on most Metals and Plastic
- Contains No Harsh Chemicals
- Extends Lifespan of Equipments
Mr McKenic® - Alkaline Coil Cleaner is an essential component in the successful cleaning and maintenance of cooling coils. Mr McKenic® - Alkaline Coil Cleaner is easy to apply and highly effective in breaking up grimes, dirt, airborne impurities, leaving coils dirt-free and shining. This product is strongly recommended for use in all routine air-con cleaning to increase efficiency and to reduce electrical cost.
Available sizes: 25L Pail, 210L Drum
Areas of Application:
Mr McKenic® - Alkaline Coil Cleaner is widely used on coils found on air-conditioner units, air handling units, cooling tower fins, radiator fins etc. It is also applicable to air-conditioner coils found in buses, trains, refrigerated containers, ship vessels and other mobile cooling systems. For control and elimination of air-borne bacteria, germs, mould and fungus, refer to GK-GermKiller® - GK Air™. For removal of scale deposits from coils and fins, refer to Mr McKenic® - Acidic Coil Cleaner.
Directions for use:
- Dilute Mr McKenic®-Alkaline Coil Cleaner with water. For heavy soiled coils, no dilution is required. For medium soiled coils, dilute with 1- 3 parts of water. For light soiled coils, dilute with 1-6 parts of water.
- If the coil is well maintained, dilution can be up to 12 parts of water for routine cleaning.
- Switch off unit before applying.
- Cool the condenser/evaporator coil fins with water.
- Using a poly-sprayer, spray the mixture from the top of the condenser coil to the bottom.
- Allow 10 minutes to work.
- For thick stubborn dirt, leave Mr McKenic®-Alkaline Coil Cleaner for 15-20 minutes.
- Rinse with plenty of water.
- Repeat process when necessary.
General Industry, Marine Offshore, Transport & Aviation, Military, Oil & Gas, Facility Maintenance