Mr McKenic® - Alkaline Coil Cleaner is an essential component in the successful cleaning and maintenance of cooling coils. Mr McKenic® - Alkaline Coil Cleaner is easy to apply and highly effective in breaking up grimes, dirt, airborne impurities, leaving coils dirt-free and shining. This product is strongly recommended for use in all routine air-con cleaning to increase efficiency and to reduce electrical cost.
Available sizes: 5L, 25L (Contact us for Bulk Rates)
- Improves Cooling Efficiency
- Reduces Energy Units
- Extends Equipment Lifespan
- High Dilution Rate
Safe on most Metals and Plastic
Areas of Application:
Mr McKenic® - Alkaline Coil Cleaner is widely used on coils found on air-conditioner units, air handling units, cooling tower fins, radiator fins etc. It is also applicable to air-conditioner coils found in buses, trains, refrigerated containers, ship vessels and other mobile cooling systems.
For control and elimination of air-borne bacteria, germs, mould and fungus, refer to GK-GermKiller® - GK Air™. For removal of scale deposits from coils and fins, refer to Mr McKenic® - Acidic Coil Cleaner.
Directions for use:
- Mr McKenic®– Alkaline Coil Cleaner can be applied by spraying onto the coils from the top of the condenser until the bottom.
- Dilute Mr McKenic®– Alkaline Coil Cleaner with water.
- For heavy soiled coils, no dilution
- For medium soiled coils, 1:3 parts of water
- For routine cleaning, dilute up to 6 parts of water
- If the coil is well maintained, dilution can be up to 12 parts of water for routine cleaning.
- Switch off the unit before applying.
- Cool down the condenser/evaporator coil fins with water.
- Using a poly-sprayer, spray the solution from the top of the condenser coil to the bottom.
- Allow 5 to 20 minutes for product to work.
- Rinse off thoroughly with plenty of water.
- Repeat process if necessary.
Product Code: AC1923