Mr McKenic®- Air-Conditioner Cleaner contains an unique and tested formula that clears dust and eliminates harmful micro-organisms trapped in air-conditioners, without the need for rinsing with water after product application.
Available sizes: 374gm Aerosol, 5L (Contact us for Bulk Rates)
- Improves indoor air quality
- Improves performance of air-conditioner units
- Eliminates up to 99.9999% harmful germs under 1 minute
- Simple application with no rinsing required
- Contains no harsh chemicals
- Safe on air-con fins and coils*
- Staphylococcus aureus (Staph)
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Escherichia coli (E.Coli)
- Candida Albicans
Directions for use:
- Switch off air-conditioner unit and open windows for ventilation.
- Open casing to remove dirty filters for washing. Use a vacuum cleaner or brush to remove thick layer of dust from cooling fins, if applicable.
- Remove the blue tab found at the top of the can. Shake the can well before use.
- Spray Mr McKenic®-Air Conditioner Cleaner ~10cm away from the fins in a S-motion from top to bottom. Allow 15-20mins for product to penetrate into the interior.
- Replace the cleaned filters and casing. Switch on the air-conditioner unit for about 45-60 minutes to start the cleaning process. Set temperature to 24°C on high-fan mode.
- For best results, apply product at least once a month. To improve up indoor air quality, use GK-Germkiller® GK-Air onto filters to kill odour-causing bacteria.
*Tested and certified by Singapore Productivity and Standards (PSB)
Product Code: AC1926