Mr McKenic®- Acidic Coil Cleaner is formulated as a coil brightener & cleaner to effectively remove copper oxides, white rust and other oxides. It is recommended for use in routine maintenance of air-con coils to increase efficiency.
Note: Please use Mr McKenic® - Alkaline Coil Cleaner for surfaces with oil and grease.
Available sizes: 5L, 25L (Contact us for Bulk Rates)
- Improves Cooling Efficiency
- Restores Oxidised Aluminium
- Minimum Agitation Required
- Safe on most Metals and Plastic
- Dilutes up to 7 parts of water
Areas of applications:
Mr McKenic®- Acidic Coil Cleaner is widely used on coils found on air-conditioner units, air handling units, cooling tower fins, radiator fins etc. It is also applicable to air-conditioner coils found in buses, trains, refrigerated containers, ship vessels and other mobile cooling systems.
For control and elimination of air-borne bacteria, germs, mould and fungus, refer to GK-GermKiller® - GK Air™. For surfaces with oil and grease, refer to Mr McKenic® - Alkaline Coil Cleaner.
Direction for use:
- Mr McKenic® - Acidic Coil Cleaner can be applied by spraying onto the coils from the top of the condenser until the bottom.
- Dilute Mr McKenic® - Acidic Coil Cleaner with water to obtain the desired concentration.
- For heavy soiled coils, no dilution
- For medium soiled coils, 1:3 parts of water
- For routine cleaning, dilute up to 7 parts of water
- Switch off unit before cleaning.
- Cool down the condenser/evaporator coil fins with water.
- Spray and allow 5 to 20 minutes for product to work.
- Rinse off thoroughly with water.
- Repeat process if necessary.
Product Code: AC1925