Zinc Galvanising Compound
Product Code: PC8017
Mr McKenic® –Zinc Galvanising Compound is formulated with 95% pure zinc to protect metal against corrosive and moisture attacks.
For aesthetic purposes, surfaces can be painted over.
Available Sizes: 400ml
- Convenient and Economical Alternative to Hot Zinc Dipping
- Protects Against Corrosion, Rust, Water & Sea-Water
- Effective and Long Lasting Protection
- Can Be Welded
- No Danger of Fire
- Easy Application
- Self-Repair when Surface is Scratched
- Seal Out Air & Moisture
- Meets or Exceeds the Following Specifications
- MIL-P-21035 Galvanize Repair
- MIL-P-46105 Weld through Primer
- MIL-P-26915A For Steel
- MIL-P-20433 For Towers
Application for use:
Mr McKenic® – Zinc Galvanising Compound is widely used in shipyards, marines, military, manufacturing plants, automotive repair workshops, welding shops, metal finishing shops, hotels, hospitals, etc
Direction for use:
- Eliminate all loose rust. Apply Mr McKenic® -Magic Rust Converter to convert existing rust.
- Ensure that surface is cleaned and oil-free before application.
- Shake Can well before use.
- Apply Mr McKenic® -Zinc Galvanising Compound by spraying evenly or brushing on surfaces to be coated.
- Leave it for at least 8 hours to cure thoroughly.
- For maximum protection, apply 2 layers of coats.
- If re-painting is required, apply 1 coat and paint over.
After use, invert can, spray to clear nozzle.