Processed Alkaline Industrial Coil Cleaner
Product Code: AC1923
Mr McKenic® – Processed Alkaline Industrial Coil Cleaner is an essential component in the successful cleaning and maintenance of cooling coils.
Mr McKenic® – Processed Alkaline Industrial Coil Cleaner is easy to apply and highly effective in breaking up grimes, dirt, airborne impurities and scale deposits thereby leaving coils dirt-free and shining. This product is strongly recommended for use in all routine air-con cleaning to increase efficiency and to reduce electrical cost.
Available Sizes: 25L Pail, 210L Drum
- Increases Efficiency of Air-Con Units
- Reduces Energy Units
- Dilutes Up to 7 Parts of Water
- No Agitation Required
- No More Downtimes
- Safe on most Metals and Plastic
- Contains No Harsh Chemicals
- Extends Lifespan of Equipments
Direction for use:
- Dilute Mr McKenic®-Processed Alkaline Industrial Coil Cleaner with water.
- “For very dirty coils, no dilution is required.
- For medium dirty coils, 1- 3 parts of water.
- For light dirty coils, 1-6 parts of water.”
- If the coil is well maintained, dilution can be up to 7 parts of water for routine cleaning.
- Switch off unit before applying.
- Cool the condenser fins with water.
- Using a poly-sprayer, spray the mixture from the top of the condenser coil to the bottom.
- Allow 10 minutes to work.
- For thick stubborn dirt, leave Mr McKenic®-Processed Alkaline Industrial Coil Cleaner for 15-20 minutes.
- Rinse with plenty of water.
- Repeat process if necessary.