Processed Acidic Industrial Coil Cleaner
Product Code: AC1925
Mr McKenic® -Processed Acidic Industrial Coil Cleaner is a specially formulated air-con coil brightener & cleaner used often on uncoated coils.
Mr McKenic® – Processed Acidic Industrial Coil Cleaner is often used for periodic maintenance cleaning of surfaces which requires removal of copper oxides, white rust and other oxides which causes in cooling inefficiency when left untreated. It is also often used in areas near the sea to remove and neutralize sea salt which deposits on the surface of condenser coils.
Note: Please use Mr McKenic® – Processed Alkaline Industrial Coil Cleaner for surfaces with oil and grease.
Available Sizes: 25L Pail, 210L Drum
- Fast Action on Contaminants
- Increases Efficiency of Air-Con Units
- Reduces Energy Units
- Dilutes Up to 7 Parts of Water
- No Agitation Required
- No More Downtimes
- Safe on All Metals and Plastic
- Contains No Harsh Chemicals
- Extends Lifespan of Equipments
Direction for use:
- Dilute Mr McKenic®-Processed Acidic Industrial Coil Cleaner with water.”For very dirty coils, no dilution is required.
- For medium dirty coils, 1- 3 parts of water.
- For light dirty coils, 1-6 parts of water.”
- If the coil is well maintained, dilution can be up to 7 parts of water for routine cleaning.
- Switch off unit before applying.
- Cool the condenser fins with water.
- Using a poly-sprayer, spray the mixture from the top of the condenser coil to the bottom.
- Allow 5-10 minutes to work.
- Rinse with plenty of water.
- Repeat process if necessary.