Product Code: PC8012
Mr McKenic® – Pro-Guard is a premium grade polyacrylate based coating that halts the spread of rust on rusty metal surfaces and prevents the formation of rust and corrosion on new metal. It acts as a barrier on metal surfaces against oxygen, moisture, industrial fumes and other environmental pollutants which act as catalysts for rust.
Available Sizes: 5L, 25L
- Protects Against Atmospheric or Chemical Corrosion
- Easy To Apply
- Adheres Well On Surfaces
- Water Proofs
- Non – Greasy/ Oily
- Allow Equipments Under Preservation To Be Used Immediately Without Removing Coating
Application for use:
Mr McKenic® – Pro-Guard is widely used for preservation and rust prevention on metal surfaces in the oil & gas industries, marine industries, military, component warehouse, manufacturing plants, hotels etc.
It can also be used as coating on wood, floorings and other surfaces to prevent deterioration due to moisture and other contaminants.
Direction for use:
- Shake well before use.
- Dust, grease, grime, rust, corrosion and any form of industrial pollutant which might inhibit proper bonding must be removed by wire brushing, chipping, scrapping or by using cleaners such as Mr McKenic®- Mould & Metal Cleaner or Mr McKenic®- Contact Cleaner (Fast Dry).
- Apply the product using a soft bristle brush, paint roller, dip method or low pressure spray equipment.
- Leave to dry for 60 minutes before applying a second coat if required.
- Leave to cure completely for at least 24 hours.
1 Litre can approximately cover 10 meter square for single layer coat.
Mr McKenic® – Pro-Guard can be removed from equipment or tools by using solvents such as Mr McKenic®– Mould & Metal Cleaner.