Product Code: EE1339(3)
Mr McKenic® – Motor Cleaner (3) is non-conductive and non-fuming. The product is TCE-free & PCE-free and effectively cleans electronic equipment, generators, and motor powered tools.
It is also commonly used to remove heavy grease or sludge from metal surfaces or components. Strongly recommended to be used in areas where water is not desired.
Available Sizes: 400ml, 25L, 210L
- Cleans Effectively
- No Rinsing Required
- CFC Free
- PCE & TCE Free
- Low Toxicity
- Cuts down Costly Hours of Waiting Time.
- Extends Lifespan Of Equipments.
- No Unpleasant Fumes or Odour.
- Gives Sufficient Contact Time to Allow Thorough Cleaning.
Application for use:
Mr McKenic® – Motor Cleaner (3) is widely used in industries involving equipments, machineries, & components cleaning, Suitable for industries in various sectors: aviation, military, offshore & marine, oil & gas, construction, hotels, logistics & etc.
Direction for use:
For Soak Method:
- Pour Mr McKenic©- Motor Cleaner (3) in a metal container. Place motors or metal components and soak for 15-60 minutes depending on the stubbornness of the dirt, oil or grease.
- Agitate with a brush or other equipments if necessary.
- Repeat procedure or soak for a longer period of time for very stubborn grease.
- Leave to dry.
For Spray Method:
- Pour Mr McKenic©- Motor Cleaner (3) into a poly sprayer or jet sprayer. Alternatively, use the product packed in Aerosol Can form
- Spray directly on parts affected.
- Leave chemical to work on grease for 15-30 minutes.
- Agitate using a brush or other equipment and clean off using a cloth if necessary.
- Leave to dry.
Store in cool and room temperature.
Tighten the cap immediately if not fully used.