Product Code: MS5501
Mr McKenic® – Arm-Clean is technically designed to maintain weapon reliability and performance by removing embedded carbon and copper fouling. Being neutral-based and light abrasive, it is capable of removing layers of carbon build-up effectively without damaging the barrel.
- Non Flammable
- Neutral Based
- Removes Carbon Build-Up Effectively
- Safe on Most Surfaces
- No Offensive Smell
- Contains No Harsh Chemicals
Application for use:
Mr McKenic®- Arm-Clean is widely used for removal of carbon and copper fouling from a wide range of weapons such as rifles, pistols, machine guns, canons etc. Areas to be applied include receiver, gas regulator plug, grooves, gas cylinder bore, cover assembly etc
Direction for use:
- For best efficiency, weapons should be cleaned immediately after firing.
- Shake well before use.
- Dismantle the weapon into its major assemblies.
- Pour sufficient amount of Mr McKenic® – Arm-Clean onto a clean, dry non-lint gun cloth.
- Rub against the carbon build-up areas. If the carbon build-up is too thick, apply more and leave it for 5 minutes to react.
- For inaccessible areas, use a cleaning rod with cloth, dipped in Mr McKenic® – Arm-Clean and guide it through.
- Clean thoroughly with a new piece of dry cloth to remove all deposits before assembling back the components.
- For enhanced protection, spray Mr McKenic® – 9-in-1 Technology Oil.