Amber Bitumen Coating
Product Code: PC8013
Mr McKenic® – Amber Bitumen Coating is formulated to protect and restore most metallic surfaces against moisture and corrosion attack. It can be applied easily and is suitable for a wide range of applications. After application, it leaves smooth black coating.
Available Sizes: 5L, 25L
- Fast Drying
- Penetrates into irregular surfaces for thorough coating
- Easy to apply
- Protects and restores most metallic surfaces
Application for use:
Mr McKenic®- Amber Bitumen Coating is commonly used to protect steel surfaces, pipings, tubings, drill-pipes from corrosion.
Direction for use:
- Surfaces to be coated must be cleaned and free from oil, dirt and rust etc.
- Shake container well before use.
- Apply using a roller-brush, paint brush
- Leave for at least 25 minutes before applying 2nd layer
- A third layer can be applied if necessary
- Leave to fully cure for at least twenty-four hours.
- Coverage: 1 Litre approximately 12m2
- Drying time: 25 to 45 minutes at 30OC
- To Remove Coating, use Mr McKenic®- Mould & Metal Cleaner