LUBRICANTS / PENETRANTS / GREASE
Wire Rope Lubricant
Product description:Product Code: LU1810 Mr McKenic® – Wire Rope Lubricant is non-kerosene based penetrating lubricant that helps to protect, lubricate the wire rope. It penetrates into internal core of wire rope to protect the interior from corrosion. Often, while the exterior of the ropes seems to be in excellent condition, the interior is already corroded by moisture and harsh environmental elements trapped within. That is why it is essential to use a penetrating lubricant to protect the inner strands from corrosion. Mr McKenic®- Wire Rope Lubricant also helps to reduce the surface tension and lubricates rope so that heat trapped can be reduced. With friction is reduced, the lifespan of wire rope is thus extended. Available Sizes: 400ml, 5L, 25L
- High penetration power
- Provides protective coating
- Excellent high pressure resistant
- Contains rust and corrosion inhibitors
- Lubricates and reduces surface tension
- Reduces Friction
- Reduces Trapped Heat
- Extends Life Span of Wire Rope
Application for use:Mr Mckenic® – Wire Rope Lubricant is widely used in derricks, cable-car stations, suspension bridges, anchor cables, guys, pulleys, lifts or hoists, winches, telecommunication cables, etc.
Direction for use:
For Aerosol Can
- Shake Can well before use.
- Apply to clean surfaces. For surface preparation, Mr McKenic®- Mould & Metal Cleaner is recommended
- Spray Mr McKenic®- Wire Rope Lubricant onto target areas holding Can about 20-25cm away from surfaces.
- Clean off any surface residue.
- Re-spray after each application for best result
For Bulk Packing
- Shake Container well before use.
Apply Mr McKenic®- Wire Rope Lubricant onto the wirerope by means of a roller or soaking method.