Product Code: EE1339
Mr McKenic® – Pump Clean is formulated specially to clean machine areas with rubber or plastic joining parts. Being CFC free and non-conductive, it is environmental friendly and is safe to clean electronic equipments, generators, and motor powered tools.
Available Sizes: 400ml, 25L, 210L
- CFC Free
- Citrus Fragrance
- Cleans Effectively
- Completely Safe to Use
- Cuts down Costly Hours of Waiting Time
- Extends Lifespan Of Equipments
- Low Toxicity
- No Unpleasant Fumes or Odour
- Safe on Most Surfaces
Application for use:
Mr McKenic® – Pump Clean is widely used in industrial machineries, aviation industry, offshore and marine industries, construction industry, hotels, etc.
Direction for use:
For Soak Method:
- Mr McKenic® – Pump Clean can be used by dipping or spraying method.
- Pour this product in a metal container or apply directly.
- Soak parts to be cleaned for about 5 to 15 minutes, brush or agitate, if necessary.
- For stubborn parts, soak longer and then brush or agitate.
- Repeat the application if necessary.
For Spray Method:
- Pour Mr McKenic©- Pump Clean into a poly sprayer or jet sprayer. Alternatively, use the product packed in Aerosol Can form
- Spray directly on parts affected.
- Leave chemical to work on grease for 15-30 minutes.
- Agitate using a brush or other equipment and clean off using a cloth if necessary.
- Leave to dry.