Military Vehicle Wash
Product Code: AM3338
Mr McKenic® – Military Vehicle Wash is a multi functional wash that is suitable for many parts of the military vehicles. It is able to safely remove sludge, oil and dirt that are accumulated during military operations.
It contains no caustics or other harsh chemicals and has a pleasant odour and hence is especially suitable for use in enclosed compartments of vehicles. It is also safe on most surfaces, especially painted ones.
Available Sizes: 25L
- Contains No Caustic
- Contains No Harsh Chemical
- Multipurpose Degreaser
- Outperform Most Conventional Petroleum Based Solvents
- Pleasant Fragrance
- Safe on Most Paints
Direction for use:
Mr McKenic®- Military Vehicle Wash can be applied to remove sludge, dirt, oil and grease on the interior and exterior of all types of military vehicles such as tanks, support vehicles, large lorries, jeeps, bridges, helicopters, etc.
Areas include engine compartments, tyre areas, passenger compartments, vehicle workshops, hard surfaces etc.
- Mr McKenic®- Military Vehicle Wash can be applied spray, mop or dip
- Allow AM3338 on areas to be treated for a few minutes.
- Wipe off with a clean cloth or towel
- For thick sludge or dirt in the interior of tank, leave AM3338 for 1 to 5 hours to allow the oil molecules to be broken down. Use a water pressure jet to flush off. Repeat this application if necessary
- AM3338 can be diluted with water up to 20 parts depending on soils, dirt.